Course Code: 002
In this course you will learn that confined spaces can be dangerous, many injuries and fatalities could have been prevented if adequate procedures had been in place and followed.
- Understand how the Occupational Health and Safety Act and changes to the New Confined Space Regulations for Industrial Establishments apply to confined spaces.
- Become familiar with the hazards that confined spaces present.
- Review confined space requirements for Programs, Planning, Hazard Assessment, Entry Permits, and Emergency Planning requirements.
- Understand the various types of equipment required for confined space entry including gas detection equipment, extraction.
- Up to 3.5 hours for Theory.
- 1 hour per group of four participants for a hands on evaluation.
- Course materials and certificates provided