Course Code: 007
This course provides information to those who are responsible for emergency response planning within their organization. Areas for discussion include fire emergency response, machinery entrapment, violence in the workplace, bomb threats, tornados, first aid, spill response, and community concerns.
- Review applicable sections of the Ontario Fire Code and Regulations for Industrial Establishments as well as proposed legislation for inclusion into the Occupational Health and Safety Act for employers to address violence in the workplace.
- Have a frame work for developing policies and procedures for their workplace for emergency response planning.
- Understand the need to conduct an assessment of potential emergencies in their workplace and the resources required to implement an adequate response.
- Discuss post emergency plans both for people and the organization so business can resume as quickly as possible.
- 1.5 hours
- Course materials and certificates provided