Course Code: 018
This course will assist those responsible for workplace inspections to identify existing or potential hazards before losses to personnel, equipment, processes, building and the environment can occur.
- Understand the various legal requirements placed upon workplace parties for maintaining a safe working environment.
- Identify hazards requiring immediate attention
- Ensure existing standards and procedures are being met
- Ensure existing controls are effective
- Ensure H&S program is operative
- Recommend immediate corrective action
- Assist in making recommendations to the employer
- 4 hours
Apply Now - 2018 Offerings