Course Code: 031
This course will assist those responsible for workplace inspections to identify existing or potential hazards before losses to personnel, equipment, processes, building and the environment can occur.
- Understand the various legal requirements placed upon workplace parties for maintaining a safe working environment.
- Effectively inspect work areas for unsafe acts and conditions.
- Recognize, evaluate and implement controls that will reduce/eliminate the potential for loss.
- Document and communicate identified “hazards” to management and workers for corrective action purposes.
- Understand the importance of developing and implementing effective critical component checks and routine housekeeping inspections.
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about the identification and control of hazards
- Leadership positions, i.e., Managers, Supervisors and Lead hands, and Joint Health and Safety Committee Members
- 6 hours including an on site inspection with the participants
- Course materials and certificates provided